Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

Well, today was Mothers Day, not much different from any other day except that I did not touch one plate or wash one dish after dinner. I did help make dinner because we had my Grandma over and I certainly didn't want MY Mom doing all of the work, but afterwards, I was OFF DUTY! Burton made me a card in nursery with an outline of his hands and for some reason before his nap I got MANY long kisses! I just have to say that being a mother is the BEST job in the whole world and it certainly helps to have such a good kid to be a mother to! I think it was my calling in life to be a Mom and I would probably have 10 kids if Brandon would let me! The presents on Mothers Day are nice, but I just find so much joy in being a Mom and getting hugs and kisses from my little guy every day.

Burton is such a jabberbox lately and he cracks me up with some of the things he says. My favorites right now are "couple days" and "what's that noisy?". The voice he says it in makes it that much cuter though. He also has started calling the baby Kenzie, so I guess we have no choice now, but to name her Makenzie!

Well, it's really late for me, so I better be getting to bed.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh you have done such a great job on your blog! Love all of the fun pictures!

Angie said...

Hi