Saturday, August 16, 2008

Anxiously Waiting

Yes, I am still pregnant and just anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little Makenzie. There is a full moon tonight, so I'm crossing my fingers, LOL! My actual due date is the 19th, but I am just SO ready to have her! So, if you are reading this, start praying that she comes soon!

As for Burton, he is as good as ever and just makes me smile and laugh every day. I hope he does okay once the baby is here. It will be hard to divide my time between two, but everybody does it, right?

Well, hopefully the next time I post will be to announce our new arrival!

2 comments:

Steph said...

yay I found you!! sorry I never got back to you about those emails!! I will send them. Suz and Jessica's right?

Hang in there. She will be here before you know it and you will be thinking, can you put her back in for a couple of hours so I can sleep or play with Burton? LOL :)

Tiffany said...

Good luck. She will be here soon enough and all the newborn fun will begin again.