Friday, July 10, 2009

Yes, we are still alive!

Oops! It's been a long time since I updated this thing. I am sitting here in Burton's room waiting for him to go to sleep, which isn't really happening, and thought hmm I should hurry and update my blog. I can't post any pictures though cause we got a new computer and I haven't put the software for my camera on it yet.

Gosh, it's been so long, I don't even know what has happened since my last post. I do know we were very sick at our house for a long time. I got the worst of it unfortunately and am just barely starting to feel 100% normal again. But now Brandon has a little bit of what I had so I hope it doesn't turn into what I had. Adeno virus is NEVER allowed near our house again!

Things are just moving along like normal here. Burton is almost 3.5 and Kenz is almost 1 year old. Holy cow, seriously where does the time go?

We did go to Lagoon last week in a huge rain storm, but nonetheless, Burton had a BLAST! He loved going on all of the kiddie rides and rode his favorite ride about 10 times. I think he had more fun at Lagoon than at Disneyland.

Well, I wish I could post some pics because I have so many new ones, but I gotta get the software on here first. Maybe next post, and I will try not to go 2 months between posts again!

No comments: