Monday, August 24, 2009

Cutest Kids Ever!







Okay, so I'm sure everyone thinks that about their own kids, but that's the way it should be, right?

I know this is very unusual for me to do this much posting, but I just had to share some pics that we had taken today for McKenzie's first birthday tomorrow. The pics turned out cute, but I was not very impressed with JCPenney this time around. Just a side note for anyone thinking about going there.

I can't believe my little girl is going to be one tomorrow. It blows me away how fast the time goes. I just love being a Mom and I'm so grateful that I get to stay home with my little angels and spend every day with them.






















3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Definitely cute! I really like the BYU outfits. SO fun!

Nae said...

Way cute! Can't believe your little girl is one. Someday we'll get together, right?

Heidi said...

Cute pics. Time to post the first b-day, dont ya think?