Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thanksgiving Point




We went to Thanksgiving Point yesterday for the $2 Tuesdays and it was beautiful! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the weather was really nice, not too hot. I think Burton really liked it too because when we were done he asked if we could go look at everything again.

So, my Mom has been telling me I need to write something down that Burton says that cracks us all up, I am finally doing it. When he wants to know what choices he has for something he says "What do they have else?". It's pretty funny.



In my last post, I noted all these things that McKenzie was doing, but I can't believe I forgot to post about her crawling, DUH! She got a late start (about 10 months), but is crawling like a pro now. She also said her first official word the other day "Uh-oh". It was a very definite uh-oh and she only says it occasionally, but it definitely counts. Tonight, Brandon and I swear she was saying "Thank you". She said it several times and it was so cute. I can't believe my little girl is going to be one next week!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

That looks like so much fun! I would love to have some nice weather right about now...

Heidi said...

Somehow Burton has to learn to smile without the cheesy factor. Cute pics.

The Camps said...

I loved that day, it was so much fun!